Monday, May 14, 2012

1st Week of Summer Break

This past week has been so BUSY! I've been playing catchup at work and we've been replacing the carpet in all our bedrooms with laminate. (That will be it's own post). Of course I've tried to start 40 projects all at the same time. Today's post is going to be mainly pictures.

Early in the week I got a little quilting done, including this gorgeous Morris and Company Ribbon Quilt.

Using this sheet of plywood, 4 casters, and pieces from this bookshelf. . .



























I made a trundle bed!







 I found 2 of these neat $10 frames at the Habitat Store and am working on a new sign for the shop.




 Sunday was mother's day and also upcycling day.  No one came for the workshop, but I made a pillow anyway.
I also have a new idea for a shades of green quilt.


During her nap on Sunday (after pillows) I finally finished Lorelai's cape!
Thanks Kitsch and Waechter's for having such awesome fabric and The Button Florist for making delightful buttons.

Today was the first day of L's summer with Mom (me).  She did some serious photography and helped me paint a cabinet.



No comments:

Post a Comment